Monday 30 September 2013

Assignment 3 My interpretation of Vee Speers : Birthday Party


For my interpretation of Vee Speers :Birthday party: my model was my friend, Chloe Stockwell. These photo's were taken in-front of a plain wall like the birthday party collection, i know this because i have analysed her work. Her photo's are also in an off white colour whereas mine are in colour, they looked better and i preferred them in colour compared to the black and white version. I have cropped my photo's because my background is in a P.E room and there were pipes where i positioned my model so i cropped them out. My model is directly in the middle of the screen because Vee Speers places her models in the middle of the screen. Chloe is wearing bright colours that stand out because it draws your eyes to her more than it would if she were to wear boring and plain clothes. My opinion of my interpretation is that if i were to be more careful to little details then it would change the whole look on the images. I don't think they are awful which is good and if you were to compare Vee Speers work to mine you would see the differences but you could also see where i tried/did interpret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment